Skype
Miskweeto

Phony Phantom Phony Phantom

Funny, Clever, and brilliantly animated. Just the right length, with the right pacing and content.

Happy Birthday Isa Happy Birthday Isa

I... I'm laughing out loud, and for the life of me I can't stop. I also wish I knew why.

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Quality animation and sound design. However, it seemed to me that during the fight scene the characters didn't feel like they had any weight/force behind them. That being said I have no idea how to do that :P

HELLEVATOR HELLEVATOR

The pacing was really great, and I loved the payoff. I'm also loving the fact that you didn't just do another depressing, monotone, animation like almost every animation student will make. You made a great comedic piece, without also falling into the "over the top lolz random". Well done, good sir, well done.

Taking Five Nights Off! Taking Five Nights Off!

I loved the humor in this! My only complaints come from the music being just a little too loud at times, and perhaps the joke went on for a little too long. Other than that, this was spectacular!

Sex Hair II The Woolening Sex Hair II The Woolening

The story I've been waiting for all my life!
Though, having a superior happy autobahn (brilliantly named, I must admit) I now have new dreams in life. THIS will become every hairy-man's legacy!

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks, man.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

To be honest, I was expecting a punch line at the end (given the long time hovering on the bro's face while staring at the screen. It felt like maybe you were setting up a line where he goes "this is what she deleted my file for?! -- which, granted, wouldn't have been very funny, but I mean, I'm not the entertainer here! XD), but still a fun animation!

X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

Actually, it would be possible for Logan to sneeze. You see, sneezing is just the body removing foreign contaminants. Say, Cyclops' jet was dusty as, enough dust in Wolverine's nose isn't something he can be immune to. So I see nothing wrong here. :D

The Girl in The Sky The Girl in The Sky

I definitely see potential in your art! The brief cameos, while kinda funny, did take me out of the story a little bit. But I really feel the dreams are very dream-like, and the transitions are nicely implemented.

Xavas Visuals Xavas Visuals