Skype
Miskweeto

snek REDUX snek REDUX

100% too challenging for me lol

Authentic Octopus Game (Demo) Authentic Octopus Game (Demo)

The humor was good, but I didn't like the controls at all.

squidly responds:

There'll be rebindable controls in the final version.

Switch Bot Switch Bot

It was a bit frustrating at times, perhaps not the best execution of jumps and physics? I'm not sure what could be done to them, but regardless it was a great little concept otherwise. And I have to give you points for using one of my favorite tracks from Donkey Kong Country.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I love this game, I remember playing it a while ago. However, I feel I have to rate it so lowly because suddenly my frame rate dropped to I don't even know, and I fell out of the world (I got the fall to your death ending) even though the only death trap by me was spikes. But, because I was bound to die anyway, I'm not that heartbroken.

raitendo responds:

yeah lots of my old games are bugged nowadays, because of changes made to the Flash Player, I think.

Beyond Lightspeed Beyond Lightspeed

Nice game, controls work well, but I do wish there was an option to invert controls. I think that'd make it heck-a-lot easier (for me at least)! But other than that, it's great.

josh-tamugaia responds:

Invert controls... good idea. In my next 3D flight games, I will try to include it and see how it goes. Thanks for the suggestion!

Caved In 2 Caved In 2

Great use of the Wilhelm scream! Fun gameplay

Beat Chaser 2 Beat Chaser 2

I know I'm doing the game wrong. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome! However, there is little to no game feedback. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be dodging here. I haven't the foggiest in respects to knowing when and how I die. But seeing my favorite songs manipulate the game makes it all better. Despite being confused, I loved it.

Nonako responds:

Hehe, your hitbox is the small red-white circle at center of the character. You only get hit when your hitbox get hit, that is. xD Hope now you can enjoy the game. xD Thank you so much!

Culmination Culmination

I've enjoyed the Armed with Wings series. Each game was a masterpiece. The story line and art, all grand. But this game kinda feels like it's being stuck in "just 'cause". It was a tad short, in contrast with the other games, and I feel it's missing something. But I enjoyed the new, unique fighting system developed here.
On another note, there was no indication I changed characters for the final battle, I ran off the edge twice thinking I was supposed to chase Vand. And when I did figure out how to fight, the only method I could use (granted, I'm not a great gamer) was the S button, where Vand cheap shots the protagonist. I could occasionally figure out where I had to be to get D to work, and W always threw me off a cliff. All I'm saying is we didn't have time to accustom ourselves as players to Vand's style. It was an interesting tool to use as the author/creator, but it didn't /quite/ work out. Regardless, it was a good game despite all this. You did good.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

I like the idea. However, I feel in the tight quarters when being cornered there should A) Be a super blast to move all enemies away (at a cost, of course) or B) be able to jump over enemies. Also, sometimes the fully-charged laser sliced them, other times it didn't? Anyway, I feel given some time, you could make a great game out of this.

io3creations responds:

Thanks for the fair review. I did have a "grenade" like idea that would've accomplished what you mentioned but took it out for now due to many issues. Hopefully, it'll be back by next Madness Day. :)

60s Burger Run 60s Burger Run

I would vote higher, but there has to be some time-reward system in place. It just dwindled too fast to be able to enjoy the game, I don't want to miss by a second and know the next level will take even more time.